Kelly Services is currently looking for Material Handlers in the Plymouth, MN area. This position will be involved with material conveyance systems from Warehouse to Manufacturing, Manufacturing to Quality and onto Shipping department. Will work directly with Production Control, Warehouse and Manufacturing to identify material shortages and replenishment processes.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pick product from Inventory to prepare Kits for Manufacturing.
- Delivery of Kits to Manufacturing Work Centers.
- Tracking of Jobs in Manufacturing to ensure jobs are moving onto the next steps and schedule management systems in Operations are updated/communicated.
- Work directly within the scheduling activity to assist in tracking projects through Warehouse, Manufacturing, Quality and Shipping / Receiving teams.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring staged work is adequate for Manufacturing Work Centers and organizes work in the correct order per scheduling system.
- Communicates directly with Manufacturing leadership to problem solve and/or expedite materials in support of schedule changes.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
Minimum of a high school education or equivalent experience, and at least 2 years of experience in Material Handling.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
- Familiarity with inventory stocking and computer systems is preferred.
- Physical Demands – Regularly required standing & walking; frequently required to reach with hands and arms, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk or hear; must be able to lift objects up to twenty-five (25) pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees.
- Group insurance options*.
- Service bonus plan.
- Holiday pay plan.
- Weekly electronic pay options.
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills.
- Exclusive online employee community.
- Employee assistance program available at no cost.
- Corporate discounts.
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
Ways to Apply:
- Respond back to this job posting.
- Email Resume to Maiker Yang at MAIK497@Kellyservices.com
- Phone Number: 612-403-8065
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website