Material Handler - Direct Hire Opportunity, Riverside, CA
Kelly has an immediate direct hire opportunity for a talented Material Handler with stand-up reach truck experience for a top automotive manufacturer. The ideal candidate will have 1 year fast paced pick/pack and stand-up reach experience. This position is available for immediate interview. Apply today!
- Shift: Monday through Friday, 1st shift, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM (no nights or weekends!)
- Pay: $17.00/hour
- Direct hire with benefits!
- To load/unload trailers, move parts, equipment and/or freight to appropriate area, pull orders and load trailers with product for shipment.
- Conduct quality checks and ensure on time shipping and shipment accuracy.
- Utilizing a variety of material handling equipment including forklift trucks, pallet jacks or hand trucks, shrink wrap equipment and other equipment to load and unload trailers.
- As instructed, moves material to staging area and ensures proper placement in appropriate location. As instructed perform other functions and duties within the facility.
- Must have the ability to work in different areas of the department as needed.
- May need to break down material to meet distribution requirements.
- May audit material as required individual loads or shipments, etc.
- Maintain dock out time log of outbound shipments. Performs forklift checklist and maintains fuel tank readiness for forklifts.
- Comply with company safety procedures/program Monitor compliance of our safety program among the team members.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work accordingly with staff members as well as other dock leads.
- Able to use calculators, and be able to calculate inventory number in head accurately and quickly
- High School Education or equivalent
- 1 year fast paced pick/pack experience using a Stand-up Reach is required
- Experience picking with Lines per hour/KPI requirements
- Hand count inventory experience
- Previous experience in a computerized environment required.
- Possesses good communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Mathematical Skills Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10 s and 100 s.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Reasoning and ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two-step instructions.
This position is not being recruited by a local Kelly Office. You must apply to this posting to be considered.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website