For over 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temporary Material Handler position for a well-known medical device company in Bridgewater, MA.
JOB TITLE: Material Handler
LOCATION: Bridgewater, MA
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT:1 year
- 1st Shift 7am-3pm
- Split shift: 12pm to 8:30pm
- 2nd shift: 3pm to 11:30pm
- 3rd shift 10pm-6am
PAY RATE: $18.00 1st-2nd shift $20.00 on 3rd shift
In this position you are always active, must be a great team player and communicate well with others. You are handling any items/product that is being returned from the hospitals.
- Responsible for receiving returned products & tracking inventory
- Must have basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs- building crates & pallets
- Attentive to details and must handle all products with care
- Ability to review/complete required paperwork
- Process orders through warehouse management systems with scan guns, operating powered industrial vehicles
- Understand departmental layout and process flow from shelf to shipment
- Maintain required trainings in good time
- Update computer system/tracking (Windows, Internet & MS Word & Excel)
- Manage relationships and communications with internal and external customers to support all customer needs
- Communicate actions and needs with other team members
- Understand cross training is required
- Communicate problems to group lead and/or supervisor
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work independently, manage complexity, and take ownership for deliverables, as well as demonstrated collaboration skills, are required
- Ability/willingness to be trained and operate powered industrial vehicles
- Ability to act decisively and manage risks with limited information
- Ability to properly manage and handle confidential and sensitive information
- Acceptance of change management programs
- An understanding end to end of supply chain interdependencies
- Experience utilizing and understanding standard operating procedures
- Experience in FDA and/or GxP regulated environment
- HS Diploma or GED.
We Offer Great Benefits!
- 401k participation
- Perks and discounts from partners on everyday products and services.
- Free access to Kelly Learning online course.
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation time and sick pay
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit resume” button or “Apply Now” to submit your resume.
If you have a question about this position, you may contact the recruiter, Kenneth White at firstname.lastname@example.org, but only after your resume has been submitted. Call (310) 755-8369
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
#TJP2021 #KELLYOCGMA#Mya-RPA_Generic Warehouse Entry With HS GED
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website