Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career and we just so happen to be seeking a material handler to work at a logistics center in Milwaukee, WI. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
Apply and start the process today:
Call/text me Nina at 224.385.463 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay and Hours:
- $15 per hour- 1st (7am – 3:30pm)
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- No experience needed - Training provided
- HS/GED required
- Attention to Detail
- Basic Computer Skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: .
- Leverage PIT equipment to pick, package, and ship items in a manner to prevent damage in transit.
- Report and communicate shipment statuses with management.
- Perform safety inspections and internal audits of parts, systems, and processes.
- Identify and locate parts within the warehouse and branch facility; keep track of parts movement.
- Count inventory and ensure compliance with company standards.
- Develop bills of lading and delivery forms.
- Sort inbound and outbound material to proper fixture.
- Prepare picking fixtures in support of picking process.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be material handler today!
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website