Kelly Services is currently looking for a Mechanic / Maintenance Worker in Castrovile, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Mechanic, you will be responsible for repairing and maintaining all equipment inside and outside the Plant.
- Your primary goals and responsibilities include:
- Maintain the Triangle Poly Bag Machines by performing preventative maintenance and repair.
- Performance of general mechanic duties throughout the plant.
- Adjust and calibrate equipment and machinery to optimal specifications
- Perform tests and run initial batches to make sure that the machine is running smoothly
- Maintenance of tools and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- 1 year of experience, preferably in a packing environment
- Ability to work in conditions around 30 degrees F
- Ability to work various shifts as needed
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate and observe all safety requirements.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 60 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Specific abilities of this job include the physical demands as described here, and are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested in this positions or would like to learn more about the job, please apply and a Kelly Recruiter will reach out to go over the job and qualification process.
Best of luck on your job search!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website