Microbiologist – Sioux City, SD
Fresh Science Graduates Wanted
Looking for Full-Time or Part-Time Help
Urgent need for a microbiologist for inspection, verification, testing and certification services.
We provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.
We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Opportunity for Advancement.
- Temp to Hire – Typical Conversion to Direct Hire at 6 months
- $18/hr to Start
- 11am to 7pm
- Handles samples, performs analyses and reports accurate and timely data according to Laboratory Operating Procedures and test methodologies.
- Handles samples and performs analyses according to Operating Procedures and test methodology
- Maintains and verifies equipment
- Reports deficiencies or malfunction to the supervisor
- Maintains records of all quality activities as documented in Operating Procedures and test methods
- Identifies and records nonconformities on Corrective Action Requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology/related field OR Commercial Laboratory Experience
- Haven't graduated? Don't have experience? We have other positions, feel free to apply if you are interested.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Prefer experience with LIMS system
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly® Science & Clinical?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire industry experts just like you. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills, interests, and career goals—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background and education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get your expertise noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website