Great Jobs + new, higher Pay Pates. What are you waiting for?
Kelly is now seeking qualified Machine Operators and Forklift Operators for immediate openings with our premier Edina employer.
Job Duties (Machine Operator):
- Impulse testing involves sliding elements into the testing vessels and watching the computer to see if they pass or not.
- Moving the elements to the correct place depending on whether they pass or fail.
- Packaging requires the loading of raw materials (45lbs) at a fast pace (the machine will package every 30 seconds).
- Loading cardboard onto a machine that puts the boxes together and loading couplers (small tubes) onto the machines.
1st Shift: M-F 6:30am 2:30pm $18.40/hour
2nd Shift M-F 2:30pm-10:30pm $18.98/hour
3rd Shift Sun.-Thur. 10:30pm-6:30am $19.26/hour
Forklift Job Details:
- Move raw materials from a storage rack out onto the production floor
- Use the forklift, hand pallet jack and alum-a-lift to move raw materials to the production cells
- Will be moving and filling materials such as safety supplies, tape rolls, drums of glue, boxes of end caps
- Will also be moving elements on carts to the testing area, packaging and then to the warehouse
1st shift – Mon-Fri 6:30AM-2:30PM – $19.90/hour
2nd shift – Mon-Fri 2:30PM-10:30PM – $20.47/hour
3rd shift – Mon (night)-Sat 10:30PM-6:30AM – $20.76/hour
5th shift – Sat, Sun, Mon 10:30PM-10:30AM – $22.20/hour
For Immediate consideration, APPLY NOW!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website