*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W/2 HOURLY BASIS *** NO C2C *** REMOTE !!
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks aSOFTWARE DEVELOPER
For a 11+ month assignment with possible extensions!!
Leverage your C/C++ - .NET and Mac/OS experience
to help take your career to
the "Next Level" for 2021 and beyond!
The successful Software Developer will have the opportunity to work with our client, a multinational IT company specialized in consumer products and services.
- Plans, designs, develops, codes and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Revises and refines systems as required.
- Participates in the devising of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of business systems.
- Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
- Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
- Strong communication skills are required as position will interact with business owners.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Software Development
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- There is no per Diem with this position
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website