Kelly Services is seeking a .Net Developer for our Client.
If this position is of interest to you please share your updated word profile at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Southfield , MI, 48033 (remote due to Covid)
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 8 months
Pay Rate: $46 per hour
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (days)
Work Hours: regular business hour
Backend API and database developer to develop custom solutions within an existing application framework. The developer selected will join a Dev Ops team of full stack developers building and supporting complex applications forming a cohesive platform. This involves integrating the Angular 9+frontend with and deploying on a Microsoft Azure infrastructure. The product space is expanding both interms of applications and technologies. The developer must be able to successfully demonstrate theability to design, code, test, document, deploy, and support a solution. Working independently, as well aswithin a team, exhibiting the ability to adapt and communicate are essential to success in this role.
Coding within a previously started application as well as completely brand-new development
Maintain code quality throughout the assignment. Ability to debug, test, and correct code issues.
- Associates or bachelor's degree in Information Technology from an Accredited College or
- University in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology with a
- specialization in Software Development or Computer/Software Engineering plus a solid
- understanding and skill in Object Oriented Programming
- 1 -2 years of experience in software engineering / development
- At least a year of API development experience in .NET Core, Node.js, or Spring Boot with a MS
- SQL or NoSQL database
- Experience working on a DevOps team
- Has a passion to go above and beyond while achieving solid goal completion in a strict 40-hour
- Exhibits a commitment to continuous learning and improvement
- Understands the fundamentals of SOLID, DRY, and OOPS principles
- Located within a daily commute of Whitehouse, Ohio or Southfield, Michigan
- If Southfield, occasional daytime reimbursed road travel (10%) to Whitehouse, Ohio will be required.
- If Whitehouse, occasional daytime reimbursed road travel (10%) to Southfield, Michiganwill be required.
- 1 year of frontend experience with Angular 9+
- SecDevOps experience or IAC with Terraform on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Familiarity with cloud concepts, preferably with Microsoft Azure
- Experience constructing, developing, or implementing microservices.
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
Phone no- 630-270-7630
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website