Job searching is a lot better with someone in your corner. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is seeking an Office Specialist to work at a top insurance client in Hartford, CT. Sound like something you're interested in? We'll be here every step of the way to help you through the process, because we think job searching needs an upgrade (and a sidekick).
Why you should apply to be an Office Specialist:
- 1+ year contract (extension possible based on performance and business need)
- Pay rate $20.00 per hour (let me know if rate is an issue)
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as an Office Specialist? You'll be:
- Verify and enter policy information into one of our third party vendors' database within the International Domestic Group (US only). Monitor the various accounts associated in the INI Live account, make sure there's information entered into the system and will subsequently reach out to the appropriate AE to obtain that information. May also be responsible for entering any information possible. This role is a combination of data entry, communication and data monitoring.
- About the Department – In order to issue TRV policies to other countries, TRV maintains a third party partnership with the INI Network who will help connect underwriters to brokers in other countries. In order to administer this process, the INI Network has multiple systems that help brokers and carriers connect electronically. In this specific scenario, the INI Live site allows brokers to set up a username, password and check out what notes/policy information is currently associated with their account the information.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Degree preferred
- Experience in MS Office/Outlook/Excel. With Excel, comfortable with pivot tables. Vlookups a plus, but not required
- Must be detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, willing to learn, excellent multi-tasking and communication skills
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be an Office Specialist today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website