Let's figure out what's next together. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great. Kelly® Services is looking for a Materials Control Clerk to work at a major medical manufacturer in Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
Sound good? Take a closer look below at the details
Pay and Shifts:
- Work 7am-3:15pm, Monday to Friday
- Pay is based on work experience: $20-$22 per hour
Why you should apply to be a Materials Control Clerk:
- Long-term and stable work schedules
- Overtime available
- Growing international organization
- Supportive culture & dedication to work-life balance
- Commitment to health and safety
- Conversion to permanent employment based on good performance and good attendance.
How will you contribute? You'll be:
- Data entry and Data analysis
- Tracking inventory and Cycle counting
- Excel – Above average skills (pivot tables & vlookup)
- Attention to detail
- Assist with the control and management of WIP inventory and locations to reduce inventory costs, while increasing inventory accuracy, flexibility, and integrity.
- Maintain the following WIP inventory locations: floor stock (FS), line side (LS), Kan Ban, Service and any other location(s)directly related to the production floor.
- Receipt and close open WOs to ensure WO integrity, verify material usage and accurate reflect inventory levels.
- Oversee the manufacturing material process for component issues on open WOs to increase Manufacturing efficiencies and optimizing Purchasing efforts.
- Perform WIP cycle counts and run reports as needed.
- Resolve daily discrepancies and problems to increase inventory accuracy and integrity.
Your Key Qualifications as a Materials Control Clerk:
- A minimum of a High School Diploma is required; an associate degree is preferred.
- Less than One (1) year of related experience is required; One (1) or more years of related experience is preferred.
- Membership or certification in a professional materials organization such as APICS is preferred.
What happens next?
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
To schedule an interview, please call or text (224)-301-6452, or email email@example.com
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work.
Apply to today!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website