Ready to get back to work, safely? Now's the time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as an Order Picker in Groveport, OH.
What does an Order Picker do?
Responsible for safe, secure, and accurate filling of customer orders. Replenish or pick product with direction from pick sheets or hand held computer. Obtains merchandise from bins or shelves to fill the order
Why should you apply to be an Order Picker?
- 1st shift – Monday- Friday 10:30am-6:30pm @ $14.00 per hour
- 1st shift – Monday- Friday 8am-4pm @ $14.00 per hour
- Positions are typically temp to hire depending on performance.
What is a typical day as an Order Picker? You'll be:
- Efficiently pick customer orders or shipment insuring the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Accurately count product inventory by location.
- Transport orders to shipping locations utilizing non-powered material handling equipment.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly, and safe work area.
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
An Order Picker job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- 1 year experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Are be able to lift 50-75lbs.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Have a working knowledge of warehouse or plant systems, processes, and procedures.
If you, or someone you know, is interested, please apply to this posting. Note: This position is not being handled by the local branch, so, all interested candidates must apply through this posting.
Let's get to work. Apply to be an Order Picker today!
#Mya-RPA_Generic Warehouse Entry Without HS GED
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website