- Mask and prep material for painting.
- Mix and apply various coatings.
- Maintain respirator per established program.
- Move material in and out of booth.
- Maintain paint equipment.
- Store paint safely - rotate stock.
- Measure paint thickness accurately.
- Change paint filters as needed.
- Maintain clean, safe, environmentally friendly work environment.
- Shall be required to cross-train as sandblaster, material handler and fill in as instructed
- Maintain Inspection logs, VOC logs and cleaning schedule
- 3 years painting experience (preferred)
- Have or be able to get a propane and electric lift truck license. (job requirement)
- Have or be able to be respirator approved (including medical, written and fit test) (job requirement)
- Good communication/people skills
- Common mathematical functions in relation to production needs
- Shall be required to pass DOT, RCRA, HAZWOPER 16hr certifications (job requirement
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website