Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Part Time Clinical Application Specialist.
Please send your resume to Alicia Cali at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 216.256.7768.
In your role as a Clinical Applications Specialist you will be required to drive the customer's education process on assigned product base through the execution of university style curriculums and assessment processes based on order configuration. Responsible for providing hands-on and diadatic training at customer sites or remotely to physicians, clinical & and IT audience.
Additionally, you may be required to support the sale of products to the medical community by assisting the field Sales with pre-sale demonstrations and clinical trials. Along with drive the sale of educational offerings to the customer base through collaboration with Sales and Service and direct selling efforts.
Candidates from anywhere in the US will be considered. Hours are 30-40 hours per week.
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
- In partnership with customer, develop training plans to fulfill training obligations of order to meet customer needs and achieve a high NPS.
- Working with the Project Manager/Account Coordination Specialist and Service Organization teams to coordinate training events at the assigned customer installation site.
- Drive realization of revenue thru execution of on-site delivery targets.
- Manage travel budget to goal thru optimization of travel strategies and cost savings.
- Become recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies, answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Produce required well-written pre & post-training documentation.
- Successful candidate will be a self-starter, self-directed, team-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal, customer and management skills, and places personal and business integrity at forefront.
- Communicating all relevant customer information including product and/or customer problems or opportunities to Field Sales, Marketing, Customer Loyalty Leads, and Technical Support.
- Ability to be flexible in a dynamic environment with varying hours including some nights and weekends.
- Looking for Cardiology Technicians and Exercise Physiologists.
- Able to know how to do 12 lead EKG's and Holter Scanning
- Experience using Muse is a plus.
- BS/BA, Associates or appropriate certification.
- If Clinical support required need to have an active clinical license.
- Significant clinical experience in area of expertise.
- Willingness to travel extensively (4 to 5 days a week, limited weekends). All clinical, modality and product experience must be current.
- Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment.
- Ability to operate a PC with Windows software.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must have a valid driver's license and willingness to fly.
- Candidate must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example: verification of past employment, criminal history, drug test and educational background.
- Candidate must be up to date (or willing to become up to date) on required vaccinations.
- Candidate must be willing and able to work with computers including the following applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Windows.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex clinical content in an easy to understand manner.
- Adaptable/Flexible: Being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations.
- Dependable: Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and fulfilling obligations.
- High Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website