Kelly Services connects talented professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity available as an Accountant located in the Bunker Hill, IN.
This position will be located at Miami Correctional Facility, and may include processing of payroll for approximately 3200 offenders. Attendance Reports and other payroll related duties or inventory, asset management, record retention, entering data into PeopleSoft Financial such as purchase orders. However, the main duty is for purchasing for the facility.
Required: Two (2) years full time clerical experience in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, business administration or related area.
- Title: Accountant
- Duration: 3-6 months with potential for extension/hire
- Start: 12/09
- Hours: 1st Shift: 8am-4pm and subject to change
- Location: Bunker Hill, IN 46914
- Pay Rate: $10.50-12.50/hour
Important Note: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly Services office, not your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume and contact to Krista Williams (Kriw980@kellyservices) for immediate consideration.
- Maintains agency financial and official records.
- Audits all received invoices, matching to receivers, and Purchase Orders prior to payment.
- Enters invoice information into PeopleSoft Accounts Payable to create the claim voucher.
- Audits transactions via query, posts, and processes expenditures.
- Copies all documentation relevant to Auditor payment for file purposes.
- Maintains contract balance sheets.
- Mails warrants to vendors daily.
- Calculates monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports and ensures accuracy.
- Performs all other related work as required.
- Two (2) years full time clerical experience in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, business administration or related area. Accredited college training may substitute for the required experience with a maximum substitution of (2) two years in the areas of accounting, business administration, or finance or a related area. Completion of accredited vocational or business school training in any one of a combination of these areas may also substitute for a maximum substitution of two (2) years.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website