Kelly Services is hiring for Production Associates to work at leading manufacturer in Kenosha, WI!
1st Shift and 3rd shifts are available working rotating day 12 hour shifts. Working every other weekend. Work half the month is all! Positions are temp to hire with weekly paychecks!
- Oversee the running of Production Line set forth by front line lead
- Responsible for overall quality of assigned lines during set shift
- Responsible for assigned sanitation duties
- Ensure highest quality of product and optimal output of line
- Making sure the sanitation duties assigned per shift are completed to the standards set forth by the production supervisor
- Receive, retain and apply necessary training need to properly maintain line
- Communication is key with the supervisor, lead and operators relieving you from your shift
Apply now or call 608-752-7558 for more details.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website