AWESOME OPPORTUNITY AT LARGE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY IN
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA, PA FOR 25 PACKERS!!!
Must be able to work in a team environment to offer quality packaging and labeling of customer's clinical trials. Employees will be involved with handling look-alike products and labeling. Clinical operations can be run as a blister fill, bottle fill, pouch, carding, vial/syringe inspection or hand assembly. Employees will also be involved with de-inking of product and capsule manufacturing. Must be detail oriented in order to work with multiple look-alike products at the same time.
- Inspect blister cavities for missing product, burnt product, holes in foil, print registration, missing print, crushed blisters and seal integrity.
- Fill tablet, bottle, desiccant and closure hoppers.
- Hand count product using counting trays.
Manufacturing Responsibilities include:
- De-inking product, tablet breaking,
- Product placement into oversized capsules and capsule inspection.
- Inspect bottles for misalign closures, print registration and missing print copy.
- Inspect seal integrity of pouch, print registration and missing print copy.
- Inspect blister units and place them into properly assigned card locations for multi-fill operations.
- Responsible for cleaning machine equipment and production rooms as stated in cleaning SOP¿s.
- Fill in all appropriate information in the cleaning logbooks.
- Responsible for cleaning product contact parts.
High School Diploma/GED
2-3 years of warehouse/production experience (must show on your resume)
Industry experience/Pharmaceutical/medical/or hospital experience (preferred)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 1st shift (8:00 a.m.-4:15 p.m. and 2nd shift (4:00 p.m.-12:15 a.m.).
***All training is on 1st shift for the first two weeks for both 1st and 2nd shift***
Pay Rate: 1st shift $14.00 per hr., 2nd shift $14.20 per hr.
Location is accessible by public transportation.
Please submit updated/recent resume for consideration of employment.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website