Kelly Education wants to help you become a full time Paraprofessional/Teacher's Assistant for exceptional learners in Pike Township. No experience required! Free initial and ongoing training! Make a difference and give back to your community.
Kelly Education is seeking individuals interested in being considered for immediate full time openings to become a paraprofessional/teacher's assistant working with exceptional learners in Pike Township schools. A Full Time paraprofessional commits to work every day of the week when school is in session.
5.5 – 6 hour work day
45 college credits OR paraprofessional exam required
Other perks include weekly pay, yearly bonus opportunities, on-going incentives, medical coverage, 401K, and discount programs!
- Adapt classroom activities, assignments and/or materials as directed for the purpose of providing an opportunity for all exceptional learners performing at different learning levels to participate in the instructional activities as appropriate (based on IEP goals/objectives and accommodations).
- Assists with the implementation of identified accommodations for individuals with IEPs for the purpose of facilitating student learning and achieving academic goals/objectives.
- Assists with the implementation of identified accommodations for individuals with Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP) for the purpose of achieving behavioral goals/objectives.
- Re-teaches instructional skills in individual and small group settings for the purpose of reinforcing instructional goals/objectives on the IEPs.
- Collect data on students' skills for the purpose of progress monitoring IEP goals/objectives.
- Confer with Exceptional Learners' TOR for the purpose of providing information related to the student's progress toward the IEP goals/objectives.
- Reward appropriate student behavior according to a designed reinforcement strategy as well as respond in a prescribed manner to inappropriate behavior for students with BIPs.
- Model mutual respect and appropriate behavior while interacting with students.
- Adhere to requirements for confidentiality regarding student information.
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website