Kelly Services is actively seeking a Planner, Marketing Operations for Nissan's Franklin, TN location. (North American HQ)
This is an indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Planner, Marketing Operations
- Education: Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field.
- Computer Skills: Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Word.
- Leadership: Ability to build consensus based upon credible information and analysis. Ability to convince and motivate others not directly reporting them. Ability to initiate and develop avenues to implement changes and recommendations into a process not under direct control.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2 or more years of experience in Marketing and Sales functions including Distribution, DND, Consumer Affairs, CMM, Regional CMM & Marketing Analysis or similar within the automobile industry.
Works cross functionally to ensure accurate and timely daily operations of the NSR dealer-reporting platform. Under general supervision, conducts complex analysis to set monthly dealer sales objectives and payout structures to achieve Nissan's national retail sales objectives. Monitors changing business conditions and proposes alternatives to objectives and payout structures that more effectively incentivize dealers to increase retail sales. Accurately calculates and assists with the administration of NSR payments based on dealer's performance to objective. Produces program manuals and handbooks. Conducts program training. Maintains proper legal documentation.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs daily
- Conducts complex analysis to assist in setting sales objectives for Nissan dealers.
- Conducts analysis of dealer and regional performance to identify opportunities and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Creates analytical models that accurately assess the success of the NSR objectives to drive sales and reward performance. Incorporates changes into objective and payout models based upon changing conditions such as dealer network changes, TIV forecasts, PMA changes, etc.
- Ensures analysis and communications of objectives and reward structures are accurately and effectively documented and communicated to dealers in support of legal requirements.
- Advanced understanding of Dealer Volume Bonus payout structure to perform financial analysis.
- Ensures dealer payments are accurately calculated and paid in a timely manner.
- Interfaces with Finance and IT to address system issues and reconcile account balances.
- Consults with regions and dealers to resolve any dealer payment related disputes. Provides specific dealer payment documentation as may be requested by Legal.
- Works with IT and other functions to coordinate NSR website improvements and ensure timely and accurate reporting of dealer performance.
- Maintains records of issues and accomplishments.
- Consults with stakeholders and intercedes on problems to obtain quick response and correct patterns of issue.
- Answers dealer and regional field team questions regarding the Dealer Volume Bonus Program.
- Provides daily reporting to key executives & functions including Sales Ops, Vehicle Ops, DND, etc.
- Manages the archive of Dealer Volume Bonus Program changes, dealer communications and notifications.
- Maintains and updates Program handbook and literature as needed.
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website