Kelly Services is seeking Packer Press Operators for a company that is a global provider of building solutions for the residential and commercial construction industries located in Hazelwood, MO
Shift: M-F 2:30pm to 11pm
Temp to hire positions
Operate high speed stamping presses and auxiliary equipment producing metal connector plates and steel components with manual and automated packaging processes. Quality awareness and accurate production reporting is a major responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate a high-speed stamping press and auxiliary equipment with manual and automated packaging processes.
- Meet and/or exceed daily production goals.
- Report all machine malfunctions to mechanics or supervisors.
- Assist mechanics whenever required to keep press/packaging equipment operational.
· Manually pack metal connector plates and/or steel components into packaging containers.
· Strive to keep product waste to a minimum; inspect finished products and mark steel lot numbers on shipping containers.
· Attendance at work during the regularly scheduled shift is an essential duty. This includes but is not limited to the ability to be present at work, arrive on time and be at the workstation ready for work at the start of the shift.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website