Kelly Services is partnering with a company in Rochester Hills, MI for a Direct Hire Rotary or Stamping Press Operator.
Federal unemployment benefits ending. Get back to work and apply today to this great opportunity.
Our customer specializes in designing, fabricating, and distributing a wide variety of custom adhesive and die-cut solutions to automotive and industrial customers around the world.
- Seeking an experienced Press Operator to run jobs, inspect parts to verify conformance to customer specifications and to assist in the training and development of less experienced operators.
- This position reports directly to the Production Manager.
- Ability to be the lead operator for a given project and run equipment without guidance.
- Perform routine Rotary Die Machine maintenance.
- Must be able to read a job schedule and work instructions.
- Must be able to read part prints.
- Setting up press install tooling into applicable machinery.
- Visual inspection, measuring equipment ie caliper, micrometer etc.
- Properly document production quantities, production times, and quality problems.
- Ability to remove tooling from machinery.
- Package parts correctly for shipping.
- Keep area clean and organized.
- Input information into computer for proper tracking of inventory and waste.
- Occasional bending, reaching, twisting and stooping.
- Good machine/mechanical ability
- Quick learning aptitude
- Must be able to lift up-to 35lbs rolls and/or boxes.
- Safety orientated, team player, problem solver and self-starter
- High School diploma or GED minimum
- Must have ability to maintain an 8:30 am - 5:00 pm schedule Monday - Friday.
- Salary $18.00 - $24.00 per hour; based on skills, experience and training needs.
- Medical, dental, vision and disability coverage provided. Year-end bonus based on combination of individual and company performance.
Qualified, motivated candidates please apply online and/or schedule a convenient time for the recruiter, Lisa, to contact you here: https://calendly.com/lisb304/15min
Or, call/text Lisa at: 586-335-4067
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website