Pricing Support Analyst- Woodcliff Lake NJ 07642
Temporary to Hire
- This position will support Healthcare sales and marketing organizations in providing information that supports critical business decisions and daily operations.
- Maintaining standard pricing systems. Prepares and/or coordinates financial models to deliver pricing to new or existing clients on competitive bids.
- Prepares pricing-related reports and participates in presentations with internal teams, and distributors. Work closely with pricing manager & sales team for pricing related activities.
- Maintains pricing information by verifying and updating price components, charges, and allowances; entering and backing-up data.
- Maintain price schedules internally and externally.
- Reconciles distributor rebate information with internal deductions through A/P.
- Maintains historical records by filing sales and contribution reports and pricing records.
- Review of discounting structures and rebate programs.
- Maintains and validates incoming distributor data.
- Support month and quarter end: research activity, perform variance analysis, support data entry needs. Experience in collecting and organizing large volumes of raw data using Pivot Tables, Vlookups, and Access queries
- Ad-hoc Reports
- Ensures that all pricing inquiries from end users are approved and communicated to distributors on time. Ensures that reports to business units are accurate and on time
BA/BS in Business, Accounting, or Finance or equivalent experience.
MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
2+years relevant experience in analytics, and/or finance
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website