$3000 in Bonuses in the first 6 Months of Employment are available!
Now's the perfect time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team in an Assembly and Machine Operator position working at a 1st Tier Automotive supplier in Bowling Green making $16.00 an hour.
Why you should apply for an Assembly Position?
- $3000 in bonuses available to you in the first 6 months of employment
- Contract to Hire position with full time opportunities at 60 days and $1000 Bonus once you reach 90 days and $2000 bonus when you reach 6 months.
- Starting Pay of $16 an hour with increase after 60 days
- Work in a Safe, Clean, and Team environment that you will allow you to advance your career and grow.
What will you be doing daily?
- Promote a Health and Safe work environment to protect yourself and coworkers
- Responsible for the production and assembly of quality automotive parts
- Perform quality checks and meet production goals
- Machine Operation and/or hand assembly
- Ensure work area is neat and clean
An Assembly position might be an outstanding fit if you:
- At least 18 years of age
- Comfortable lifting 30 pounds
- Safety and Quality Focused
- Able to Stand for 8 hours a day
- Available for 2nd shift 3 PM – 11:00 PM
While achieving your goals, we'll provide the perks that support you off the clock. Our perks include ACA healthcare coverage for eligible employees, group insurance options*, holiday pay plan, Discounts on Cell Phone Plans, corporate discounts, as well as access to thousands of free courses to help improve and further develop your skills.
Interested in contact centre opportunities that offer freedom and flexibility, and truly value your skills? We thought so. We're KellyConnect®—and wherever life takes you, we have great contact centre opportunities that align with your preferred workstyle, schedule, and location. Looking to work from home, or work specific hours? No problem. Best of all, we only work with companies that share our focus on treating employees like the deeply valued people that they are.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website