Kelly Services in Green Bay is hiring production team members for a prominent paper converting company in the area!
The purpose of this position is to provide packaging assistance to the machine operator by performing general packaging duties to include, but not limited to: hand packing, wrapping, and palletizing of paper converted products such as toilet paper, paper towels, and napkins.
- Assist the machine operator by performing general packaging duties
- Inspect and rework products to meet customer quality criteria
- Build cardboard cartons and hand pack product
- Repetitively seal and palletize product cartons
- Operate shrink wrap equipment (Manual or Automated)
- Maintain clean and orderly work area
$11.25/hour - weekly overtime availble, weekly pay
Temp-to-Hire candidates: must work bi-weekly rotation, pay rate is $11.75/hr
- AM (6:30am-6:30pm) on a flexible schedule
- PM (6:30pm-6:30am) on a flexible schedule
- In order to be officially temp-to-hire (your choice), candidates must rotate between days and nights bi-weekly on a 2-2-3 schedule. ***Flexible scheduling is offered (such as part-time/specific days)!
Packaging Crew Members must be able to fully meet all physical, education, skill, and availability requirements. All Packaging Crew Members must have:
- Ability to lift 10-40lbs repetitively
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts (some 8 hour shifts possible)
- Ability to stand for the entire duration of the shift
- Be available every other weekend for work (if temp-to-hire)
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety
- Ability to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, gloves, hearing protection, hair/beard nets)
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with others using oral or written communication
These are immediate openings.
Are you interested in this opportunity or need more information? Submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Samantha today at 920-737-0103!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website