Production Lead: 2nd shift – 1pm start
Direct Hire Excellent Hourly pay (DOE) plus excellent benefits
Please email your resume to Manny at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or with any questions call 951-422-2803
Please click link below to join us for our virtual job fair on Wednesday 10/14
This position will be responsible for the quality, efficiency, and performance of all production lines. This position requires a large range of knowledge pertaining to production and beverage processing systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at all times
• Complete legible and accurate paperwork and reports.
• After 6 months in the position have solid understanding of all required processing systems involving manufacturing.
• After 6 months in the position understand all required duties of filler/machine operator.
• Responsible for performance and training of new filler/machine operators.
• Multi-tasking required to ensure all required tasks are completed efficiently and correctly.
• Communicate with all areas of plant employees to resolve any issues, end production and communicate changes as needed.
• Ability to develop new processes to improve performance of systems/lines.
• Needs to be able to problem solve with limited data in some situations.
• Must be self-sufficient/self-starter, stay busy.
• Mechanically inclined.
• Focus on proper set-up and shut down.
• Cleans processing equipment and systems following established procedures in accordance with Food Safety requirements.
• Inspect and monitor filled containers to ensure that product is packed according to specifications.
• Notify Supervisor when material/package quality issues are observed.
• Notify Supervisor/Maintenance of any equipment issues.
• Complete accurate and legible documentation including lot numbers for traceability.
• Maintains a clean work area.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere and interaction with customers, co-workers, and management.
• Weekends, and extended hours as required at times.
• Regular and punctual attendance.
• To perform this job successfully, must be able to perform each fundamental task listed above satisfactorily.
• Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally with customers and co-workers.
• Basic math skills.
• Have a good work ethic and be able to work independently as well as working in a team.
• Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be enthusiastic and proactive.
• Must have a cooperative attitude.
• Must have the ability to follow-up.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to use common sense to identify and resolve problems.
• Ability to listen and work well with others.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• Some College Preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment required with experience in food/beverage processing systems preferred.
Language Skills: English is required, and the ability to speak Spanish is desirable.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website