For those who want to keep growing, learning, and evolving. We at Kelly® Professional & Industrial hear you, and we're here for you! We're seeking a Production Operator to work at a Kerry Ingredients in Mecca, CA. You owe it to yourself to consider this great new opportunity.
Shifts available and pay rate
- 1st Shift - Monday-Friday, 5:30am - 2:00pm, $15.00/hr.
A Production Operator job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- have previous manufacturing/production experience
- take pride in your work
- are reliable and have good attendance
- want to join a great company that values efficiency, teamwork, and their employees
What does a Production Operator do?
- Delivers raw materials to production lines, wraps finished products, and position them in the correct storage area of the warehouse.
- Properly documents inventory records and updates the Mapics software system
- Assists shipping and receiving for inbound and outbound shipments
- Lends a hand with cycle counting of inventory
- Takes a lead in ensuring allergenic materials are appropriately stacked and rotated according to FIFO
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months production or manufacturing experience
- Comfortable reading, writing, and communicating in English at a level sufficient to understand the terminology of the job
- Forklift certified – OSHA Forklift Certification Class I, Class II, and Class III
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Production Operator today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website