Kelly Services has partnered with Kerry Ingredients in Jackson! Kerry is a dynamic, fast growing food manufacturer and is currently searching for reliable, team-oriented Bender Operators to join their team.
• Rotating 12-hour shift (6am to 6pm) and (6pm to 6am)
• Packaging product from line that weighs between 18-50 lbs per bag. Must be able to lift bags to place on pallets, from floor to over shoulder, repeatedly. (approx. 1 bag/minute)
• Reviewing product from line for proper color, texture and smell. Examples are given to compare to.
• Completing paperwork which includes but is not limited to: Move tickets that are attached to each pallet, Line sheets summarizing production, animal feed tickets for sale and readings of product/equipment (when needed).
• Diploma or Equivalent required
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs continuously
• Email: email@example.com
About Kerry in Jackson, WI:
At our Jackson, WI facility we create dry beverage products that delight our customers. We work hard, play hard, and give back to the community we work in through our Kerry employee engagement program. We are located a commutable 20 minutes north of the Milwaukee metro area. If you're looking to build a career in manufacturing with a team you can have some fun with, we might be the team for you.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website