Kelly Services is seeking Production Operators in O'Fallon, MO!
4:00 pm - 2:30 am M-Th
Location: O'Fallon, MO 63366
Job Title: Production Operator
Job Summary The Operator B position produces sub-assemblies to blueprint specification. Qualifications To achieve success, an Operator B should possess the following minimum requirements, knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Education and Experience: High school diploma or general education degree GED is preferred; or, one to three months of related experience and/or training; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Comprehension/Communication skills: Reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals; fills out production reports.
Mathematical Skills: Adds, subtracts, multiplies and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; read and understand blueprints.
Reasoning Ability: Understands written, verbal or diagrammed instructions.
- Follows all safe work procedures and general plant rules while performing the job.
- Assembles, installs and aligns fixtures or assemblies according to specification.
- Ensures the required parts and materials are available.
- Load unload fixtures making the necessary adjustments.
- Submits first off sample to QA for approval. Adjusts welder or fixture, if necessary, to make part to blueprint specification.
- Perform basic measurements and monitoring with caliper, micrometer, scale gauges.
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to talk, hear, see, and use hands/fingers to handle or feel.
- Ability to frequently walk or stand for long periods of time for up to 10 hours a day.
- Ability to occasionally bend, stoop, crawl, or kneel.
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force to regularly lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. If greater than 50 lbs, will require assistance or the use of lifting equipment.
Work Environment: Production environment in a manufacturing facility with occasional exposure to fumes or airborne particles. Noise level is moderate to high. While performing the job functions of this position, the employee occasionally works
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website