Kelly Services has immediate openings for Production Operators in Fishers, Indiana in this position you will be required to learn multiple production positions. This role fills multiple positions as assigned or in relief. Assist in training and organizing associates in needed positions as assigned.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Routine operation and basic troubleshooting of packaging equipment such as: depalletizers, tray formers, heat shrinkers, conveyors, palletizers, and stretch wrappers
- Accurate completion of various daily reports including production, downtime, housekeeping, etc.
- Monitor and maintain appropriate stock of inventory and supplies at various stock points in the plant
- Ensures the proper loading of skids.
- Ensure trays enter machine in correct orientation.
- Understand the different types of shrink-wrap used for each tray type.
- Quality inspection of finished product.
- Knowledge on how to change out shrink-wrap rolls/ heat resistance
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience operating and troubleshooting production equipment in an industrial environment
- Previous experience in production or assembly
- Good team working skills
- Experience operating packing equipment
- General mechanical aptitude
For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-232-7310 ext. 275
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website