Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking Packers to work at the fast growing, dynamic food manufacturer, Kerry Ingredients, in Vinton, IA. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
Why you should apply to be a Packer:
- 2nd Shift; 2PM - 10:30PM
- $16/hr + $1/hr shift differential
- Temp-to-Hire opportunity
- Wide range of training to increase your knowledge and skills
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
- Working At Kerry
What's a typical day as a Packer? You'll:
- Package product from line that weighs between 18-50 lbs. per bag
- observe product from line for proper color, texture and smell. Examples are provided to compare to. Will notify lead or supervisor immediately if something appears incorrect
- Completes paperwork which includes but is not limited to: move tickets that are attached to each pallet, line sheets summarizing production, animal feed tickets for sale and readings of product/equipment (when needed)
- Procuring samples from production line for testing by QA Team
- Other duties as assigned
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are comfortable with lifting up to 50lbs throughout your work shift – required
- Have your High School Diploma or equivalent – required
- Have some work experience doing heavy manual labor within the last 5 years
- Have good communication skills and a strong attention to detail
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Packer today!
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website