Kelly Engineering has a client that is looking for a Production Planner with strong background in scheduling within production/manufacturing. The right person will be able to effectively communicate between all the production components.
- Must have strong Scheduling Experience.
- Must have worked within a manufacturing facility.
- Experience in planning dealing with purchasing, expediting, MRP/ERP systems, quality/continuous improvement initiatives and manufacturing safety practices.
- Strong Experience in MS Excel and Project.
- Plans and manages production schedules to ensure 100% delivery of curtain wall units and material on-site according to contract schedule and in collaboration with Project Manager.
- Ensures compliance with project requirements of procured materials and fabricated/ assembled components.
- Provides the procurement and production plans, including logistics and quality control recommendations for the project plan, to the relevant departments.
- Coordinates with Production Department, including controlling the production completed by third parties.
- Provides complete information and specifications for requests for quotation for Procurement Department.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume to Kristie at email@example.com
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website