Kelly Science & Clinical has a direct hire opportunity for a Production Sanitation Associate with a Biomedical company in Malvern, PA.
- Operate and maintain washers and equipment including documentation in customer's maintenance management computerized systems
- Ensure parts are available when needed and that there are no interruptions to the manufacturing schedule
- Replenish and maintain washer chemical supplies in multiple locations
- Inactivation of equipment and separate into correct production streams
- Disassemble equipment following proper procedure
- Operate and maintain lifts and hoists
- Empty and clean drums and transport bins
- Clean and inspect dollies
- Stock, sort, collect and transport gowns and supplies
- Maintain 6 works areas in GMP, 6S and an inspection ready state at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned
You are an excellent fit if you have the following qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in a GMP environment
- Experience in a cleanroom environment
- Previous customer service experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
This position will work from 7pm- 7am (12 hour shift) with a biweekly rotating schedule: week 1 is Tues/Wed/Thurs (36 hours) and Week 2 is Sat/Sun/ Thurs/Fri (48 hours). This position will start at $17- $18/hr and is eligible for a $0.50/hr raise every 6 months. The hiring team is looking to hire someone this month!
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website