Work for a Nationally branded company that not only recognizes you as an employee but a part of their success! A company's success begins with treating their people right – competitive wages, unique employee benefits, and great opportunities for growth
Unique Benefits Available
• Great promotional opportunities within your first year and beyond!
• Save 15-20% monthly on your grocery bill by purchasing discounted products available at the company store (pizza, frozen meals, candy, pet food, baby food)
• Onsite nurse available for personal health checks in addition to work-related needs
• Employee Wellness Programs
• Safety shoe reimbursement upon being hired on
Current Opportunity Details
• Excellent temp-to-hire opportunities for any entry level or experienced candidates
• 1st and 3rd shift available
• 12-hr shifts that follow a 2/2/3 schedule
• $13.00 - $14.00/hour with an increase upon hire
The Production Laborer position supports bakery and pizza assembly operations.
• Complete product packaging requirement in accordance with customer specifications
• Assemble and inspect all products to meet quality production standards
• Support the operator with minor machine operation tasks
• Machine sanitation and general housekeeping duties
• Forklift operation (training and certification provided)
• Must be 18 years or older
• Manufacturing experience preferred but not required
• Ability to perform manual and repetitive tasks
• Lift up to 50 pounds
• High School Diploma NOT required
Please call Charlene Davenport at (920) 401-8458 or email email@example.com with any questions!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website