Shift and Work Schedule
1st (M-F) 7:30 am - 4 pm
- Work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy
- Ensure that production requirements and standards are met consistently
- Unloading containers if need
- Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality
- Complete packaging tasks such as box assembly, packing, and taping
- Operate machinery correctly and maintain it with care
- Report any machinery issues to management
- Work cooperatively with the production team to meet quotas and goals
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
- Follow all written and verbal instructions
- Loading containter if need it.
- Attend all safety and production trainings
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Able to work overtime as needed, including nights and weekends
- Any other task that the supervisor ask
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website