Treehouse Foods in Buckner KY has partnered with Kelly to add associates to their growing workforce!
- 2 shifts available – Training on 1st shift!!
- 2nd 2:00pm – 10:30pm $15.75
- 3rd 10:00pm – 6:30am $15.85
- Will be working 6/7 days on and 2 days off – LOTS OF OVER TIME
- Willingness to be transferred to different positions and any shift based on company needs
- Previous experience working with manufacturing equipment and distribution preferred
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to drive a forklift and be willing to obtain a forklift certification.
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime, including Saturdays/Sundays, as determined by business needs.
- Must be able to work in variable temperature environment.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
Allergen notice: Peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish, seafood, soy, wheat, celery, mustard.
Interested, or know someone who is: Call Austin @ 515-985-2944
Please schedule a 10-15 minute interview by going to the link below:
https://calendly.com/ausc378/15min#Mya-RPA_Generic Assembly 2 EXP w HS GED
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website