Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with the leading medical research centers in the world. We are seeking an experienced individual to work as the Program Manager at the Traumatic Brain Injury Center of Excellence (TBICoE).
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Optional health, vision, and dental plans
- Vacation leave as well as 10 paid federal holidays and 401K plan.
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:
- Serves as lead contractor and single point of accountability for the all DVBIC support on this contract and provides oversight to contractors within all DVBIC sections.
- Provides oversight and direction to Deputy Program Managers.
- Facilitates information flow between network site contract members, DVBIC leadership, Site Directors, government staff and contract company POC.
- Provides oversight regarding the site and HQ contract expenditures to include individual projects as required.
- Analyzes cost and pricing data submitted to verify and substantiate direct and indirect costs.
- Ensures appropriate resources are assigned to accomplish tasks.
- Oversee internal auditing of contractor performance, internal program assessments, quality of work and quality of deliverables.
- Prepares program summaries and reports for DVBIC leadership and others as required and/or requested.
- Provide advice on manpower utilization, work flow and operational procedures to increase efficiency, productivity and make overall improvements for the program.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Prepare requests for actions/proposals and other projects as needed.
- Ensures full compliance with all contract requirements, schedules and provisions.
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
- Masters in management or health related field required. Experience within one of the mentioned fields may be accepted in lieu of educational minimums.
- Knowledge of large federal program management and federal budget process required.
- 10 years related experience working with government agencies, contracting and program management required.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sites and complex issues at any given time required. Must adhere to legal, professional and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
When you apply, please know a Kelly Government Solutions Recruiter will review your resume and will contact you directly, if your skills and experience match the requirements of this position; a full job description can be made available at that time.
Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. Even if you aren't contacted for this position, you are still part of our talent network. All Kelly recruiters have access to your profile, which expands your opportunities even further.
As a specialty talent company, Kelly is committed to doing the right thing for our talent and clients. We stand up for equity, inclusion, fair treatment, and opportunity for all as these build the foundation of our Talent Promise. With a focus on safety, value, well-being, investment, and opportunity, Kelly's Talent Promise confirms our commitment to those in search of a better way to work and live and to help discover what's next.
It is obvious things are different than they were just a few months ago. Kelly is at the forefront of ensuring the safety of our employees in this new working environment. Be well and stay strong.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for you.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website