Project Manager 2
Pay rate $50-55 per hour
Location Piscataway, NJ.
6 month contract opportunity
The Deliver organization is responsible for launching critical, life-saving products, and is in need of a Project Manager with experience in cold chain and transportation.
This PM will be responsible to lead a multi-workstream complex global project supporting a new product launch is responsible for critical elements of the transportation core team, including project planning, action tracking, linkage to broader project plans, dashboard updates, and other key deliverables. Working closely with the core team, the Project Manager will lead project management activities:
• Develop a detailed project plan and outline all subtasks, timelines, and dependencies
• Develop stakeholder updates and dashboards based on the project plan and timeline
• Support program leader with weekly project reviews and risk management
• Prepare communication/dashboards for the program leader
• Connect milestones to overall transportation milestones, ensuring aligned timelines
• Follow up with team members to track milestones and close out actions in timely manner
• Finalize readiness checklists and driving accountability to complete readiness actions on-time
• Support the accountability and transparency of progress through regular reporting, documentation and PowerPoint presentations (to be leveraged with stakeholders)
This position will work several Deliver team members:
• Cold Chain COE
• Trade Compliance
• Providers (courier, air)
• Track and trace
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
• Proven experience in Project Management, PMP or equivalent training preferred
• Understanding of Project management methodology FPX is preferred
• Advance skills in Microsoft project and experience developing complex project plans is preferred
• Cold chain shipping experience preferred
• 8+ years of related Supply Chain experience required
• Past project management experience with a track record of success
• Ability to work in a matrix environment with tight deadlines.
• Ability to manage complexity
• Strong communication skills
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website