Great company is Leesburg is looking to add a Purchasing agent to their team. Company is growing! The pay is based on experience. Willing to take someone right out of college to who is willing to learn the position. Hours for this position are M-F 8am-5pm
The Purchasing Agent develops & implements production material & supplies strategies to maximize value, production scheduling & quality products for manufacturing, foods & nutritional products
- Sends out vendor requirements
- Manages material supplies information inflows to ensure inventory is maintained at optimal levels to support on time delivery
- While keeping inventory levels at appropriate levels
- Leads product procurement strategies in line with corporate initiatives to improve product / supply chain efficiencies and reduce the total cost of product / supply chain management
- Establishes maintains performance metrics for procurement activities -- including supplier performance, supplier quality, fulfillment, delivery costs, terms conditions, supplier selection / evaluation / de-selection, consignments, safety stock levels, cash flow, etc. and reports to management about department performance.
- Analyzes trends market conditions for present future pricing, and negotiates executes purchase orders and vendor contracts to support critical production needs.
- Manages on-going relationships with suppliers
- Develops vendor / supplier databases evaluations
- Manages material quality and savings in line with budget, government rules regulations, and other business objectives.
- Resolves receiving issues with the vendor; works on formulations, as needed.
Preferred: Five-(5) years purchasing & sourcing experience, preferably with a similar business of a comparable size. Knowledge of environmental, health, safety and other contractual regulations.
If interested please send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website