QC Environmental Technician
Kelly Science & Clinical is currently recruiting for an Environmental Sampling Technician to perform environmental monitoring (EM) of pharmaceutical cleanrooms and the associated spaces on a daily basis according to FDA, cGMP and Company's standard operating procedures.
• Provides technical support in studies, surveys, inspections and research projects.
• Collect water, compressed air and sediment plates samples in production/manufacturing area.
• Provides technical information and assistance to QA/QC Departments.
• Must be willing to read plates and use autoclave units.
• Interprets rules and regulations for assigned area.
• Maintains accurate records and prepares reports according to approved standard operating procedures and in general compliance with cGMP, GDP and GLP.
• May assist in processing biological samples.
• Conduct inspections and assessments, summarize environmental and analytical data and prepare related reports.
• Must have the ability and skill to perform the detailed job requirements noted above competently, safely and proficiently.
• Previous work experience
• Basic computer skills required.
• Experience with cGMP is preferred.
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control experience
• Must be willing to abide by Company's policies and procedures, including those that are safety-related.
• Self-motivated individual willing to work hard, able to work in a group and alone, and be quality conscious.
• Sterile compounding skills required.
• Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a wide variety of small hand tools, scales, hand trucks, utility knifes, mixer/blender machinery and computer equipment.
• Must have strong mathematical skill to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Also, must have the ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, temperature, rate and distance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website