Permanent Position- QC Scientist/Specialist
Empower/Chromeleon Chromatography software
West Caldwell, NJ 07006
- Empower or Chromeleon Chromatography software
- Change control, equipment calibration, GMP and pharmaceutical
- Administer the laboratory equipment calibration and Preventative Maintenance program. Perform equipment calibration and Preventative Maintenance as required.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed in a GMP compliant manner and adheres policies and procedures.
Ensure all equipment is calibrated by their respective due dates.
- Prepare, review and approve all calibration and qualification protocols and reports.
- Be the owner for all change controls related laboratory equipment.
- Perform daily/weekly checks of the laboratory chart recorders.
- Bachelor's degree in Scientific Discipline
- High level of proficiency in Empower or Chromeleon Chromatography software.
- Proficient in word, excel, power point and SAP (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years' experience in a Pharmaceutical setting
- Excellent team player, strong complaint resolution skills.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website