Kelly Scientific is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Auditor for a direct hire opportunity in Morrisville, NC. We are seeking an experienced candidate who is looking to grow with the company long-term.
- Experience with Internal and/or GxP auditing required
- This role will include occassional travel for client audits
- Knowledge of CAP guidelines and CLIA regulations required
- Able to perform Quality Assurance (QA) audits, inspections (internal / external) and monitoring procedures against standard operating procedures, methods, protocols/plans, guidance and/or regulations as applicable.
- Issue QA statements for reports as needed
- Assist in hosting regulatory inspections by acting as scribe and/or reviewing documents and identifying and calling operational staff to answer questions as required.
- Assist in writing and reviewing QA standard operating procedures
- Positively impacts the company through successful contributions, active participation and identification of compliance gaps.
- Assist in document management activities
- Perform duties with minimal QA Management oversite
- Other duties as needed.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, medical terminology or scientific discipline
- Minimum 2 years of lab bench experience
- Minimum 2 years in GLP / GCLP quality assurance (QA)
- Experience in working in biotech, pharmaceutical, CRO / CMO or similar organization
- Internal and/or GxP auditing experience
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment where multiple projects are in process and must be completed in a timely manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website