Kelly Science is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist II to join a growing company located in Milford, MA.
Employment Type: Full Time; Direct Hire
As the Quality Assurance Specialist, you will play a key role in ensuring product quality and efficiency of Quality Management Systems processes.
Job Duties Include:
- Provide QA support on cross functional teams in investigations of deviations, nonconformances, OOS, and CAPAs to determine root cause and implement corrective actions to mitigate root causes
- work constructively with functional groups to determine root causes for process issues related to products and services.
- Ensure accurate QMS records related to non-conformances, deviations, customer complaints, OOS, reworks, and CAPAs
- Investigate quality issues and trends from customer complaints, NCRs, CAPAs, etc. to identify actions required.
- Perform product release activities such as review of batch records, QC results, and environmental monitoring records.
- Review risk management documentation and actions for completeness, feasibility, and adequacy. Track mitigation efforts to reduce risks to acceptable levels.
- Review and approve Document Change Requests (DCRs) related to materials, production processes, and test methods.
- Accurate review and approval of records comparing results to internal and customer specifications, SOPs, and established standards for product release.
- Perform internal and supplier audits, issue audit reports, and follow up to close out actions which address the findings.
- Provide QA on-the-floor support including inspection of raw materials and finished product.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of experience with Quality Assurance
- 3+ years of experience working within a cGMP environment
- Comfortable working in fast paced environments
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly® Science & Clinical?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire industry experts just like you. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills, interests, and career goals—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background and education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get your expertise noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website