Kelly is hiring! We have an opening for a Quality Control Technician with one of our leading biotechnology customers in Allentown, PA.
Title: Quality Control Technician
Location: Allentown, PA
Duration: 1 yr contract
Shift: 10:00am- 7:00pm (Mon-Fri)
Project Summary: Provide essential finished Commercial and Clinical product disposition by performing all aspects of quality batch issuance, review, verification, disposition, and release activities across various products in the Pharmaceutical required , Medical Devices and/or Biologics industry sectors.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelors Degree in a Science related field.
- Adheres to the fundamentals of cGMP and other relevant regulations and good documentation practices with a focus on patient safety.
- Collaborates with Clients to fully comprehend their Batch review and release requirements.
- Carries out a full qualitative and quantitative analysis of all inputs into the batch creation process to include the impact examination of components, manufacturing, packaging, labeling, inspection, and testing results to confirm compliance.
- Considers all factors that may directly or indirectly affect the quality of the batch.
- Ensures that only batches of products that have met the prescribed in-process and finished product specifications and regulatory requirements are dispositioned to be certified and released to the market or clinical study site.
- Ensures that batches of products that have not met the prescribed in-process and finished product specifications and regulatory requirements are dispositioned to be quarantined or rejected when applicable to prohibit use or release.
- Interacts with Operations, Quality QA , and internal functional units for resolution of batch release quality issues or potential quality issues.
- Proactively identifies clinical batch review concerns and uses considerable judgment in resolutions and anticipating issues.
- Promptly communicates and escalates when appropriate issues contributing to batch release non-compliance, Out-of-Specification OOS , or potential failure to Quality Management.
- Recommends steps to resolution, when appropriate.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website