· Reviews and makes recommendations for procedures and metrics that support compliance with industry and regulatory standards.
· Influences others throughout the organization through explanation of policies, government regulations, and agency guidelines to ensure compliance with external standards. Uses minimum standards, tools, and methods to ensure the effectiveness of existing quality processes and sustain quality performance improvements.
· Conducts quality compliance audit processes and recommends corrective actions and process improvements in response to audit findings.
· Analyzes procedures and metrics that impact quality to develop recommendations for improving compliance with internal standards.
· Reviews and makes recommendations for Quality Assurance plans, guidelines, policies, and processes to ensure the achievement of Quality targets.
• BD Engineering (Mechanic, Electrical, Industrial)
• Proven experience in managing multiple projects and priorities
• Excellent communications skills, fully bilingual (Spanish & English)
•Quality and planning expertise
• Fully Bilingual (English & Spanish)
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website