Quality Engineer for Somerset, NJ
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Quality Engineer for one of our top clients in Somerset, NJ
Kelly Outsourcing Consulting Group KellyOCG , a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Quality Engineer for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Raynham, MA. This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You ll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation, and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
As a Quality Engineer placed with KellyOCG you will be responsible for the following:
- Position summary: The Staff Quality Engineer is responsible for the oversight and execution of Quality Management Systems and Compliance at the Distribution Center.
- The Staff Quality Engineer provides leadership and support of investigations, validations, quality system improvements, and audit readiness for the Distribution Center.
- Monitors and reports on all quality system categories to assess compliance to GxP, regulatory, and international standards.
As a Staff Quality Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Promotes culture of continuous quality improvement and provide visibility to quality system performance through accurate metrics and reports.
- Supports internal and external quality system audits.
- Supports Process Qualification activities by developing and/or approving validation documentation.
- Leads Quality and Compliance projects as needed.
- Participates in developing and presenting departmental materials for Management review.
- Assists project teams with identification of quality system requirements to ensure compliance.
- Provides quality support for Distribution Center The Staff Quality Engineer serves as a single point of contact to the Sr. Manager Quality and Compliance and Supply Chain partners on Compliance related matters and is the liaison with multiple Quality and Compliance organizations to drive timely resolution of Quality and Compliance related issues.
- Degree required in Engineering.
- 5+ years of QA experience, preferably in distribution or supply chain.
- This role identifies business issues, identifies opportunities to continuously improve Quality and Compliance and leads improvement opportunities and problem solutions.
- The Staff Quality Engineer implements and executes Quality and Compliance programs to ensure effective and consistent processes with established standards.
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Vacation and sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options
- Kelly Discounts on goods and services, auto and home insurance, and tuition at Kelly partner schools
- Kelly Learning Center offers free courses and trainings
- Weekly pay
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website