Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Biocides (direct hire, Smyrna, GA)
Overview: Kelly Services® is seeking an experienced Regulatory Affairs Specialist for a global specialty chemicals company. This particular role is a direct hire position in Smyrna, GA and is focused on the Regulatory Affairs related to biocides, US regulatory experience covering FIFRA, as well as international product registration.
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will be primarily responsible for preparing, submitting and maintaining state and international product registrations, EPA supplemental registrations, managing biocide labeling to ensure compliance with current legislation and providing general regulatory assistance to the company and its customer.
Required Experience and Skills:
- B.Sc. degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- No less than 3 years of experience in the chemical industry dealing with regulatory issues required
- Must have knowledge of the following:
o US regulatory experience covering FIFRA, State registration process & TSCA
o Toxicology & Ecotoxicology
o Materials handling, safety & personal protection
o Transport legislation – DOT (49 CFR)
Major responsibilities of the position:
- Assist Regulatory Manager-Americas with managing the company's biocidal product registrations under FIFRA & PMRA
- Assemble required documentations (application, product label, SDS, EPA Federal documents)
- ID states/ countries' requirements for registration submittal
- Submit registration packages within specified timeline set by Manager
- Managing all aspects of the State registration process for the company's biocidal products using electronic management systems, where possible
- Enter product registration information into Kelly Pesticide Registration System (KPRS), if utlilzed
- Using KPRS, prepare and print registration documentation and applications
- Track products registration status
- With help of Product Manager resolve customers' orders on regulatory hold
- Generate customized check requests for registration fees
- Generate customized reports for budgeting and registration tracking
- Process and advise Manager of state approvals
- Provide regulatory knowledge and guidance to internal and external customers
- Managing supplemental registrations
- Prepare and organize Labeling/ Repackaging Agreements for all private label customers
- Provide assistance to private label customers with various regulatory issues in support of their registrations
- Advise Business of registration requirements, approval timing, and potential compliance issues, including Stop Sale violations
- Advise Customer Service on products' registration status
- Provide regulatory support to the introduction of new products (labeling, etc.)
Please note that resumes from third parties will not be accepted. All candidates must be presently authorized to work for any employer in the US.
Apply today for immediate consideration or send your resume directly to
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website