Research Associate (Formulation) – Everett, WA
- Contract to hire
- Shift: M-F 7a-330p
- Pay Rate: $20-$24/hr
Summary: Primary responsibilities include performing basic test and control article formulation, dose preparation and dispensing. Also responsible for receiving test and control article materials and maintaining chain of custody documentation associated with test and control materials, including inventory control.
- Prepare, sample, and dispense less complex dose formulations including solutions and suspensions.
- Prepare, sample, and dispense more complex dose formulations including solutions and suspensions with guidance.
- Receive test materials, reagents, review, and reconcile test material receipt.
- Participate in disposition of formulation and test materials.
- Document and review raw data accurately while preparing and maintaining study notebooks.
- Reviews protocols and provides formulation comments.
- Prepare and ship materials as needed.
- Replenish supplies and maintains cleanliness of the laboratory and equipment.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- May assist in study finalization and inventory of test materials in Dispense.
- May cross train to support pharmacy operations, i.e. dispense controlled substances.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in a scientific discipline, or relevant work experience.
- 0-1 years in a regulated environment. Equivalent combination of education and work experience may substitute for education requirement. Satisfactory performance demonstrated skill and completion of required training will determine eligibility for advancement from current level.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as study schedules, SOP's etc.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Continual GLP training. Responsible to ensure training records for pharmacy laboratory procedures and equipment are complete and accurate.
- Solid reasoning ability. Ability to operate laboratory equipment.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cross functionally on process improvements.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly® Science & Clinical?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire industry experts just like you. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills, interests, and career goals—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background and education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get your expertise noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website