Welcome to 2022!
Kelly Science is excited to be hiring:
Research Associate II & other Positions for a Clinical Lab in Vancouver, WA!
The Research Associate II
Responsible for research and development projects including developing gene assay, protein biomarker assay, mass spectrometer-based assay, and other assays relevant to clinical diagnostic tests. Other tasks include coordinating materials, prepare samples, and prioritizing/maintaining paperwork for research projects, write validation summary and standard of protocol, and other tasks when applicable!Job Duties:
- Collects, prepares and evaluates patient specimens for analysis and perform technical procedures with accuracy and precision, meeting the standards of all accrediting/regulatory agencies in a timely manner
- Operate laboratory instruments and equipment and perform equipment maintenance
- Recognizes unusual patient results and identifies problems in analytical procedures/systems; responds with appropriate investigation and/or corrective action
- Troubleshoots assays and equipment which fail to perform adequately
- Observes established safety guidelines and maintains cleanliness in the laboratory
- Keep a meticulous and organized record of specimens, tests, instrument logs, and technical analyses
- Maintain exacting standards for quality, identifying any issues which might adversely impact the quality of test results and/or employee safety
- Participates in activities required to support all vital licensure for the clinical laboratory, including quality management functions and on-site inspections of the laboratory.
- Responsible for maintaining updated understanding and working knowledge of the methods
- Collaborate with management and personnel on better operational procedures to improve overall efficiency and product yields.
- Accurately document and maintain all records for equipment and instruments
- Master's with 0-1 years of clinical lab experience or Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years' experience is required. (Degrees must be in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology or other science field. Clinical or medical technology degree is a plus.)
- Must have previous lab experience with BSL2 materials
- Experience in pharmacy or pharmaceutical science is a plus.
- Experience in a minimum of 5 areas listed below is required:
- Immunoassay (ELISA/EIA)
- Western blot
- Solid phase extraction
- DNA extraction and Sterile technique
- RT-PCR and Proficient with pipetting low volumes (<3µL)
- Robotics/automated high throughput system for molecular assay and/or EIA assay
- Data analysis
- Prior experience and knowledge of CLIA and CAP regulations preferred
Quick Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
If you have any questions, Please outreach
* Please Send Current Microsoft Word Resume Format, Subject, Desire Shift, and Location, Possible Interview/start dates to Matt Rose at email
* Set a 15 minute call to chat about the Job Opportunity-Link below
Looking forward to the conversation,
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website