Kelly Scientific Resources has a Research Assistant III position available in the Cleveland area with an academic research lab.
The research assistant will be working with tissue culture, hybridoma development, imaging and molecular biology. All work performed in a research environment in support of new or modified discoveries as it relates to a company, university or governmental agency research project. Working under general supervision, perform research work in medical and related technical areas involving the use of lab/research skills.
- Process, embed, and section tissue samples followed by section mounting, if necessary
- Conduct common histological stains
- Plan and carry out projects in accordance with general plans of the various VSRC primary investigators. Maintain records of tissue sectioning and staining
- Provide histology services usage to administration for billing purposes. May assist in developing improved techniques or procedures
- Oversee inventory, order supplies and maintain email correspondence
- Train new staff and direct students in preparing tissues for histology sectioning and staining
- Provide support to other core managers with their laboratory duties, including tissue culturing, hybridoma development, genotyping, and construction of pure mouse strains
- Attend departmental functions and perform other duties as assigned
Work Hours day shift
Full time – 40 hours per week
Weekly pay and benefits offered
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website