Kelly IT is hiring a Sales Operations Analyst for a 4 month project in Asheville, NC. For consideration, please email your updated resume to the recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Operations Analyst / Business Analyst
Pay: $49/hr Max Rate
- Work closely with global sales managers and LPD leadership team to design and improve regular (weekly/monthly) reporting and tracking mechanisms. Develop commercial intelligence and analyses to understand and improve all aspects of our commercial policy. Increase transparency of global LPD commercial activities and facilitate strategic improvement initiatives.
- Leader in developing, improving and executing processes to ensure commercial discipline across LPD. The analyst will help regional sales operation managers develop mechanisms / policies to support commercial management.
- Participate on special projects. These projects are far ranging and will involve detailed analysis to justify a specific business aim. The analyst will quickly identify issues and opportunities, establish and lead cross functional teams, develop effective solutions, communicate recommendations, and take actions to meet our business and commercial goals
- Plan, facilitate and execute system / functional testing and UAT for projects and enhancements.
- Evolve into a subject matter expert who can easily liaise between regional Sales Operations teams and corporate/divisional IT support teams. Identify issues and opportunities, and then implement solutions and enhancements to improve data quality, drive business intelligence, and promote the effective use of the LPD Sales Data Warehouse.
- Provide sales information and analysis to support Quarterly Business Reviews, Commercial Review Meetings, Pricing Reviews, and other recurring business meetings as needed.
- Expected to work as a member of global IT Business Analysis team and provide frequent input and insight into commercial and financial discussions with little to no supervision.
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years experience in analysis with expertise in different technologies, business areas and application wide analysis
- 2 +years financial analysis or sales operations experience preferred.
- High attention to detail with outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and deal with complex and disordered processes and systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Deep experience and agility in Excel, Access, and BI reporting tool (COGNOS, SSRS, Tableau etc) , and other computational software. General knowledge of relational database systems and SDLC also a plus.
Manufacturing industry experience a plus.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Experience defining, implementing, and supporting business processes, can translate business needs to specific project requirements for IT technicians. Must regard all activities as processes that can be continuously improved.
- Strong team player with the proven ability to work with a diverse group of people in a geographically dispersed organization.
- Skilled with BI reporting tool (COGNOS, SSRS, Tableau etc) and Microsoft Excel and Access
- Good project management skills
- Can-do attitude with good listening skills
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website